Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back to the Cat.

Schrodengers cat has so many good uses. 1)Homework 2)Prompt arrival for work or dinner 3) Every fight you have ever had with a spouse.

OK, you all want to know about this cat. The cat is dead and not dead. The outcome of any future scenario is unknown. The only way to know the outcome is post facto. If you observe the incident you influence the outcome. (The cat was and was not and is and is not long before refrigerators had lights.) So ultimately everything in the future exists with all possible outcomes. The part people don't like is when there is a bad outcome. You only know the outcome because you observed it. Ergo, it's your fault for looking.

1) Yes I did my homework unless you asked me for it. Therefor, I don't have it because you wanted it.

2) I was both early and late for this important engagement. I was on time until you asked.

3) Yes Dear. I did say that, but you can't be mad because you wouldn't have been mad if you hadn't asked me. I rightly may have had a completely different answer had you not asked.

It's everyone else's fault. Except the cat. But since you read this YOU made it the cats fault. Or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.